Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy 4th...

...and 3rd and 5th! Whew, what a weekend! I have so many great pictures that I am going to have to break it up in two posts :)

The Roebuck's started off a great weekend with the annual Ryan Place 4th of July parade. This year it was actually held of the 3rd. To be honest, we actually forgot about it until we saw a firetruck heading down our street. So, unfortunately, cutie is not decked out in her red, white and blue. Oh well...we had plenty of that in the days following!



My favorite float! For those of you non Fort Worth-ians, The FW zoo opened up a fabulous new amphibian exhibit...the MOLA (Museum Of Living Art).

Maybe I was a little partial to the GIANT horned frog tagging along ;)

Saturday afternoon, we headed out to Granbury to take in some Independence Day weekend festivities. We had one pooped little girl on our hands! We were able to see off Grandpa, Nana and the cousin's as they headed on their way to the golf cart parade. After a few trips down to the runway and through the grass, Elly was DONE! We made our way back to the house to rest up for the 4th!

My little Amelia Earhart striking a pose on the runway ;)

I'm spent! Take me to my kingdom!
Off to the parade!

No comments: