Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey Nana...

...can you make us cousin's something cool???


Growing up in Utah, my parents had a "professional hopscotch" painted on our back patio. Is there such a thing? Well...it was pretty cool so it must have been professional ;) I remember having an entire collection of Hoppy Taws that I cherished as though they had a stash of gold inside! I thought they (and I) were the coolest! So...when Elly asked her Nana to make something super cool for she and her cousins, of course her Nana made a hopscotch!


"Go Austin go!"


"Hey guys! Wait for me!"

Cutie strikin' a pose ;)

2 comments:

Our Family's Story... said...

I remember the hopscotch in your backyard!!! Totally professional:)

Our Family's Story... said...

I remember the hopscotch in your backyard!!! Totally professional:)