Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Children's/Cowgirl museum YEEHAW!!

Last Saturday I had a semi frantic phone conversation with my mother that went something like this... ME: "Hey, what are you doing?" MOM: "Watching the twins...all day...at their house" Me: "ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?!" MOM: "Yes! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

Well...it wasn't quite that frantic but it makes for more interesting blogging ;) I must say, having the both of them together in a confined area does not make for a butterflies and roses kind of day. We decided it would be in every one's best interest to get them out of the house for a while. Seeing that it was rainy, our options were limited so we decided to hit up the local children's museum. It's one of my favorite places to take them and they LOVE it. We all had a great day together and avoided any major meltdowns. Even when it was time to go!















2 comments:

caroline said...

awww, the childrens museum! I have pictures of Madison on that same horse!! And the twins....oh my, they are getting so big! The one of Austin on the horse....Matt's mini-me. So funny.

And your mom looks absolutely smitten with ms. Elly!! :)

Anonymous said...

Love those grandkids!! mom