Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Put down the camera mom!!

It took me 27 years but I now understand my mother...when it comes to pictures that is :) I remember every year around Thanksgiving, my brother and I would have to grin and bear it while my mom took about 1,000 pictures of us for the yearly Christmas card. We would moan and complain which would just prolong the "session" since we would have expressions on our faces as though we were being sent to some kind of prison camp. I now understand the quest for the perfect picture! I guess it is something that comes with motherhood. We had a little session of our own this morning. My goal...to have every square inch of our house adorned with a framed Elly :)





Ahhhh...perfection!!!
Perfection x 2

5 comments:

caroline said...

She's SUCH a little Hayley! So cute! And I forgot about that shirt....you told me you had gotten that, so cool!

NOW you understand why I have my obsession with pictures...I'm not just a snap-happy crazy lady!

Anonymous said...

You're getting very good with the camera! She's a doll...Mom

Anonymous said...

I need to come see you both very soon!! She is adorable! -Ali

Anonymous said...

You are taking some awesome pictures lady. :) Don't worry my sister does the same thing, we have pictures of everything. :)
christie

Anonymous said...

Meghan says, "she looks like a baby doll!" Just a note from California - mom