Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pretty in pink

Just one of the many fabulous outfits from grandma! I wish I had half of the wardrobe this little girl has!



Tomorrow is a big day for mommy and baby! Elly has her 2 week appointment and mommy has her much needed hair appointment (We have to be ready for our photo's with Heather next Tuesday!). I'm super excited to see how big our baby girl is getting. We are on to pediatrician number two...so lets hope that everything goes well and we like Dr. Shaw!

4 comments:

caroline said...

oh, so cute!!

What happened with pediatrician #1?

Oh, and how fun that you will be getting pics done by Heather with her...they will be amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Love her!!!
Mom

Kevin and Christen said...

Precious...I just want to cuddle with her :)
I can not WAIT to see the pics that Heather takes. I know this sounds cheesy, but you should do a generational pic with your mom, you and Elly....

Hayley said...

Good call Christen!! I am going to do that!!