Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweat, tears and (almost) blood!

After four long months it's finally finished!! Leanna, my dear friend and supervisor at work, has been working tirelessly on finishing this afghan for sweet Elly. She will be the first to tell you that she may have bit off more than she could chew with this project :) Kudos to you for actually finishing it! It is absolutely beautiful and will be a keepsake that Elly will have forever. Thanks again Leanna, we love you!!

I already love my new blankie Miss Leanna!!
Really...another flower bigger than my head?!
So much detail!!

Leanna, Elly (just a couple weeks old!) and me
Mommy in training!

4 comments:

Kevin and Christen said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! This maybe the most beautiful blanket I've ever seen - what a talented friend you have :)
Oh, and the baby girl laying on it is pretty cute, too :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! That afghan is too beautiful to use...it should be draped over the rocker in the nursery! What a treasured gift that is...Mom

Anonymous said...

Yay! It looks so cute to see her on it. Thanks for letting me play "mommy" again today...love you both!

Leanna

caroline said...

WOW!! That really is beautiful!! I want one!! ;)