Monday, April 20, 2009

Elly's first crawfish boil!

We have come to appreciate the spring event of the Greenwald crawfish boil. I'm not a big fan of getting my hands all nasty or doing a lot of work for little reward, so needless to say, I'm not a big fan of eating crawfish. Kris, being allergic to shellfish, is not a big fan of swelling up and needing an epipen (sp?). Moral of the story is that the Roebucks attend the annual crawfish boil for social reasons. Last year Kris ended the night puking in the Greenwalds backyard following his keg stand. How old is he you ask...28 going on 18! We sure miss our dear friends Brent and Kelly. The event wasn't quite the same not being at their house but we sure did have a good time. Elly was a perfect angel at her very first crawfish boil! Greenwald's down...Hatch's to go! (I hope Elly will be as cooperative at the Hatch boil...We'll see :) )

I don't think Elly had any problems with being held by Kelly :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

caroline said...

explain to us northerners what exactly a crawfish broil is?? You just gather 'round to broil a bunch of crawfish? I don't even think I know what a crawfish is!!! haha....

Hayley said...

They are horribly ugly little critters. Kinda like a shrimp but with 1/3 the meat and not as tasty!

caroline said...

ewww!