Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Is my husband home yet???

I would like to say how sorry I am for any mother whose child does not enjoy being hauled around in a Baby Bjorn! When I feel there is no hope left and I am on the verge of insanity, I simply stick Elly in her little backpack and it's like magic! Sometimes it puts her to sleep and other times she just looks around as though she wasn't just having a complete breakdown. I must give her a little credit...those moments are few and far between but when they arrive, I give a shout out to the masterminds behind the Baby Bjorn. (Can you tell we've had a rough day?!)


What...me...screaming for no reason??? NO WAY...I'm too cute!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just too stinkin cute! ~Ali

Anonymous said...

There is no way she would cry for no reason...! Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing her up to the clinic so we could see her...she is just precious! Hayley, you look great, too! I felt so lucky to hold little Elly!
~ Leanna :)