Saturday, April 11, 2009

Put down the spray paint and walk away!!!

Well...She's at it again my friends!!! I have this obsession with taking old things, spray painting them, and making them like new! My dear friend Jen got me hooked when she spray painted a dresser in their guestroom and it looked like new. After three (almost four...my little baby is growing up...tear :( )weeks of middle of the night feedings, I realized that I needed some kind of little table next to the rocker in Elly's room. I just so happened to have a little unfinished pine table that I have had since my childhood days in Utah. Talk about getting the most out of a piece of furniture! One can of $5.00 spray paint and voila!! A precious pink table that is super handy!! I may even take it to the next level and pick up some cute knobs at Hobby Lobby (diva it up a little:) )



I just can't make a post without a current picture of my little girl! Don't you want to kiss those chubby little cheeks??


Posted by Picasa
Don't worry Christie, I swear she can turn her head the other way! That will be my next post...a picture of her head turned :)

3 comments:

caroline said...

I love her headbands! I wish those were in when Madison was little...they are so cute!

And yes, I want to squeeze her chubby cheeks...she looks chubby all over...LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Love this blog! She looks adorable and very "little girl"...
who could possibly make that mistake! Mom

Anonymous said...

HAHAHa!!! Good, I am sooo glad to hear she isn't onesided!!!
Hopefully you will come back up and see us again. I have free time to watch little Elly if you like...Leanna will do it too. :)
Christie