Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy one month birthday baby girl!!!

Obviously I'm a little behind on my blogging! It seems that my phone is not the only thing I have trouble keeping track of. I misplaced my camera the other day and just found it! I couldn't make a "happy birthday baby" blog without a picture of the birthday girl could I?! We went to the Dr. on the 16th for Elly's one month check-up. She now weighs...drum roll please...10lbs. 13 oz. and is 22 inches long!! No wonder none of her footed jammies fit anymore :) I've really started to notice some changes in her. My favorites...big ole gummy smiles and sweet little coo's as she discovers her voice. Makes my heart melt :)

"Check out these muscles!"

4 comments:

caroline said...

Look at her round, chubby little face!! I love it!!

Hayley said...

I know!! Does it remind you of when Madison was little with her big ole chubby face :)

Anonymous said...

She is adorable...and so well dressed! Love, Mom

caroline said...

yes, that's exactly what she reminds me of...she'll have rolls up and down her legs in no time...if she doesn't have them already!!