Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Elly's first day of school!

Well...not really, but it was her first day with the new babysitter! We started off with a great morning. I had a couple cancellations at work, so I didn't have to be in until 9:30. I love mornings like that, nice and leisurely time with my baby girl! Elly was a doll...for the most part :)

Yay for my first day with Miss Kelly!


WHAT?! You're going to leave me there?!?!


I got nothing but good reports when I picked her up. Kelly said she did great, and that in her 20+ years of keeping kids, Elly was the most advanced, precious, well mannered baby she had ever seen! Well...maybe she didn't say that, but I know she was thinking it :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

caroline said...

you're hilarious....but I'm sure she was thinking it too ;)