Friday, June 19, 2009

Who knew...

...Uncle Kris was such an inventor of fabulous games! We were quite unprepared for a last minute visit from the twins the other night. I had no toys handy and the only thing I had for them to do was color. You don't need two (almost) four year olds to know that one measly activity will not last long! When they became restless and the new game was "jumping over sleeping Hank", we knew we needed something quick! I left the madness to put Elly down and when I came back "jumping over sleeping Hank" had turned into "who can blow down the tower of markers the fastest"! Uncle Kris snapped all the markers together, would stand them up, tell the kids "ready set blow" and would count until the tower collapsed. Whoever did it the fastest would win a quarter, along with the title of "new world champion"! After naming a winner, Auntie had to remind Uncle...with twins, we ALWAYS have a tie :)

Uncle Kris explaining the rules (I hope they listen that well in school!)


Ready, set, BLOW!

Kalynn's turn...
Sister had a little difficulty understanding the rules :)
BTW...the old saying that you marry a man like your father, runs true in this family! I can totally see my dad creating a game JUST like this! Confirms what I already knew, Kris is an awesome dad :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day Uncle Kris!!
Donna