Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I'm three months old!

I can hardly believe that little Ellyson is three months old! It seems like just yesterday she was kicking me in the ribs! Since we don't have a 3 mo. Dr. appointment, I did a little stat taking of my own. According to my unreliable scale, Elly is a whopping 13lbs. 4 oz. Like I said, my scale is completely unreliable so I wouldn't take those numbers to Vegas :)

In the last couple weeks, Elly has discovered that her little hand fits perfectly into her little mouth! If she not plugged with a paci, she's plugged with fingers and occasionally an entire fist! She's not much of a thumb sucker but she sure loves those other fingers (as did Kris and I both as kiddos!).


Check out those baby blues!

2 comments:

caroline said...

geez, before I even saw your comment about her baby blues, i was thinking how BEAUTIFUL her eyes are!!

She's stunning, just like her momma! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy and content!
Nana