Friday, June 5, 2009

Oooops...

I love the time Elly and I spend first thing in the morning! She is so sweet, smiley and in such a great mood! On my days off I try my hardest to get Elly and Sampson out on their morning walk (Poor Hank gets left out...two dogs and one baby=too much to handle!). I pack her up in the stroller, grab my ipod (my mom's day gift...thanks hubby!) and jam while Elly enjoys the view and Sam enjoys peeing on EVERYTHING! About halfway through I look down at my sweet girl and about died at the sight I saw...

Notice the look on her face...


In case you didn't look close enough...

Needless to say we beelined home. You don't even want to know what it looked like when I lifted her up! Oh the joys of parenthood :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! How did little Sampson reach that high??? Best get him fixed!
Mom

The Wallace Bunch said...

HA HA HA HA!! Thats too funny! She must do that fairly often, because she did it at my shower as well! LOL...makes for a good/funny story though!!

caroline said...

Oh yes, I remember those lovely explosive diapers...good thing they smell good ;)