Thursday, June 11, 2009

Girls (plus Jack) night!!

Last Friday night marked the third (I think??) annual Zoo Beastro! All the fancy restaurants of Fort Worth set up booths inside the FW zoo and have samples of their yummy food. You wander from booth to booth and tent to tent, with a drink in hand of course, and taste the best Fort Worth has to offer! Tickets were a little pricey so we decided we would have to wait until next year. I was thrilled when sweet Ali told me she had an extra ticket for little old me (hubby gave me the night off and babysat)! Better Than Ezra (remember them?) and a great 80's cover band, The Time Machine, were there for us all to show off our crazy dance moves. It was a great, much overdue, night out with the girls...and Jack!

Me, Christen (soon to be Mrs. Files!! Can't wait!!) and Ali


Love me some Jack :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Jack with his harem!!
Mom